Ade look away

Same as me, wet setting is my comfy road setting, dry is 4 clicks harder all round, seems ok for limited driving talent :wink:

Teaser shots…

Must look away, must resist…

Resistance is futile!!
Will be adding these to the website once it’s fitted and tested.
Bet you will be wanting one before Anglesey is finished …

I have luckily already spent my cash on the car for the year and the suspension refresh was needed more than a sparkly colour digital dash :wink:

This is what the AIM dash in my car will look like when the ignition is turned on…Thanks John and Paul (Paul is my website man)

That reminds me, I must order some brake pads off you later today! See it’s working already :smiley:

I’m getting a few toys off Dave too next week :clap:

Will there be a discount if any potential owner agrees to have that hard wired into their screen… :bulb: :angel:

Looks very nice :clap:

Thought you had spent up Ade??
Happy to apply discounts on orders place for the dash before the end of or Good Friday frolic!!!
Regarding the screen, hadn’t thought of adding the SL image (Honest I had not thought of it) to any dash I sell, what a great idea!!!
So have the image of SL or if I don’t like you a picture of me…

In reality, within reason John can add almost any image you like (for a small fee) so a picture of your own car would be one example, The lotus badge being another

If it’s a picture of you Dave I assume you’ll be paying us to take it?

When you see the dash in action you won’t care what the picture is.
DO NOT lokk at my dash, you will 100% want one
It’s now fitted and working
It’s just so cool

Here is what my Road screen will look like, still a few little tidying jobs to do but you get the idea!!

New widget works, out of the car between old and new type AIM dash’s.

Hopefully going into a car very soon for final testing. This is the most successful so far, of about 15 or so solutions that I have been working through, and appears to be a really simple answer, to a question that has been driving me and a couple of owners mad for far too long!

Ignore them, get my loom done :smiley: