A039 Price

Hello all, does anyone know the price for a set of these at the moment.
And where i can get them. Apart from the main dealer, that is unless they are a fixed price everywhere.

Thanks

Hi - is there a particular reason you want the 39’s, I think many people have moved on to the 48’s…

No real reason they just seem to be a bit harder wearing for the road and work better on standing water. I used 48’s on my old track car and was lucky to see 3 days out of a set, just think the 48’s aren�t such a good all round tyre.
Someone will probably come along now and tell me there the same compound with just a different cut .

The 39s are a “better” tyre for road driving than the 48s. They are excellent track tyres too, but not as “good” on track as the 48s.

Horses for courses, you pays your money etc, etc

Personally, I 've stuck with the 48s since they’ve been available, although that may well be the more expensive choice!

Don’t know a current price but they’re very likely to be more than 48s.

Don’t know a current price but they’re very likely to be more than 48s.

but they will be with more tread… (

Nop, both are 5mm

S W Lotus were selling full sets of AO39’s at recent Stoneleigh Lotus Parts Fair at �375/set. Might be worth a call on 01566 784152

Plans motorsport sell them, but don’t know price. Eliseparts also sell but over �600 for the full set.

Thanks for the help.

Just rang SW Lotus �775 inc vat

S W Lotus were selling full sets of AO39’s at recent Stoneleigh Lotus Parts Fair at �375/set. Might be worth a call on 01566 784152

That sounds like a non-LTS (the Lotus code) type price.

Ian

They have the little LTS logos on them - bought a set - actually paid �350

Always worth “doing a deal” at one of the shows - all sellers would prefer to return home with a wad in their pocket, rather than with a van full of stock

PS You’ve got to remember not to drive to the show in your Exige though, cos transporting a set of tyres…

Had the roof rack on Mr P

PS You’ve got to remember not to drive to the show in your Exige though, cos transporting a set of tyres…

once drove home from Norfolk with a set of rears in the Exige…never again

Steve where did yuo put them?

in the passenger seat - and halfway into the driver’s space - once I was rolling I could not use the handbrake, select 1st gear or see out of the nearside window.

After I started the journey I realised it was a stupid thing to do but just had to continue.

in the passenger seat - and halfway into the driver’s space - once I was rolling I could not use the handbrake, select 1st gear or see out of the nearside window.

Didn’t stop you using your mobile phone, & eating an apple, whilst doing the Times Crossword though!

Didn’t stop you using your mobile phone, & eating an apple, whilst doing the Times Crossword though!

And Maddog asks me if I am pissed. lol

• such a short trip too…