A few more mods

Just a quick note on my first impressions of the mods done last week on my car. I’ve got the motorsport ECU & 2 way Ohlins, Motorsport adjustable ARB, & some bling LED lights. I’ve racked up just 100 miles so far (its a 111R by the way)…

ECU - something of a no brainer this for anyone with a Exige 190 NA. An excellect peice of kit even on the road, the car feels faster throughout the rev band, with the arrival of the second cam very smooth…the noise change is the same, but the power is much more linear & quite easy to keep on cam even on the road. Fab.

Ohlins/ARB - I’ve still got the car on 111R wheels & tyres, but what a difference. The ride is still amazingly supple over rough stuff, whilst beautifully damped & completely flat through the corners. It really improves driver confidence pushing the tyres closer to the limit. Very very impressive. Can’t wait to try it on the AO48’s, although this will have to wait until May Adjustment will be quite easy looking at the mounting points ( as per Lotus recommendations). Its set for road use at the moment. Road or race the ride height is 130mm, athough this too is adjustable with spanners supplied. Not recommended though if you dont have the ability to reset the geo. Best left for the experts.

LED’s - Well this is just some bling Nice though, & the same price as replacement originals. What do the inner pair do

Big thumbs up to HHC Lotus who did all the work, very knowledgable technician & reasonable prices. The car was picked up having had a full valet too. Highly recommended.

Needless to say I’m chuffed with everything & will post more impressions once i have the time to put the AO48’s on & get a track day done (booked).

Tim.

Tim,

Is that HHC in Hexham?

If so theyve just recently become official dealers, wondered what they were like!

J.

Hi Julian - yes its Hexham Horseless Carriages, as recommended to me by Philgr. Great service & reasonable prices, plus they’re a very friendly bunch. Highly recommended

On thing I didn’t add to the first post is the incredible turn in you get with the Ohlins…much more feel in & therough the corners. Its fab.

On thing I didn’t add to the first post is the incredible turn on you get with the Ohlins…much more feel in & therough the corners. Its fab. [/quote]

“Incredible turn ON”

Cheaper than a bird then???

Yeah, ha ha. Cheaper than the one I’m marrying in less than a fortnight

Just don’t mention you have the ohlins over on seloc!

marc.