A decade of Exige ownership

Yeah my bad, it was June 2010 so it’s more like 3 and a bit years ago.

Anglesey next year? You may as well have a target date…

Come on Sean!!! :clap:

I have been in the garage a bit lately actually, unfortunately changing the engine in my sons Lupo, as he blew it up and I keep looking across at my S1, sitting there on axle stands. I am getting the urge to get it together. I have all of the big stuff bought and ready for it. It just needs a final push to get it all together.

OK, Anglesey next year it is. You have my word!

Get that on a T shirt

Assuming we’re there again on Good Friday Sean, you’ve got 7months and 14 days left to have it match-fit and ready to go badger baiting, or to put it another way :

19,526,400 seconds or 325,440 minutes or 5424 hours or 226 days or 32 weeks :crazy:

Come on that’s 325,439 minutes now, get cracking fella!

Ben!!! You have too much time on your hands mate! :smiley:

I didn’t sit there working it out with an abacus bud, it’s 2013! :laughing: I used t’internet and it took about 30s!

I saw an 8 year old do that on an abacus faster than that!!! :smiley:

Yeah in 1957 mate,…that was a long time ago now :laughing:

Yup…

According to my abacus that is 1,788,652,800 seconds, 29,810,880 minutes, 496,848 hours, 20,702 days or 2957 weeks ago! :laughing:

Well only a few hours ago,…I dropped the car off with Matt :sunglasses:

I’ve not driven it for a few weeks and I did wonder on the way there why I’m giving it more power,…its already fxxkin’ quick :laughing:

Can’t wait to get it back for Hethel/Donny week.

A few pics nicked from MBRacing’s Facebook page :

My car in the workshop :

The engine bay before work kicks off

What are the plans Ben? :clap:

Its on page1, expect more power/bling and you won’t be far off :slight_smile:

Do Badgers come in gold?

That is a GREAT idea for the wing end-plates Ben! :sunglasses:

:laughing: Maybe I should see if this brewery want to sponsor me :smiley:

WHAT kind of beer is that!!!

Sounds like a bloody bar of CHOCOLATE! :smiley:

“Golden Glory” that sounds like something from one of those ‘alternative’ sites that you often frequent Ben.

Pete, tasting notes:
Golden, amber bronze in colour with a scent of peaches, nectarines and flowers; tasting tangy, zesty

Doesn’t strike me as very descriptive of Ben (or his car) but then I don’t know him all that intimately.