460hp V6 Exige - HELL SLOW

Some of you may know me from elsewhere, Andy invited me to join in on here. I’m an automotive photographer and have quite a modified Exige V6.

Check out this video to see what it’s about:

<LINK_TEXT text=“https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYfvjhv … e=youtu.be”>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYfvjhvtEE0&amp;feature=youtu.be</LINK_TEXT>

George

Just look at the pictures. Incredible.

Thanks for joining George, we have limited s3 owners on here so hoping to bring a few more out of the woodwork so to speak.

That’s lovely. Particularly like the first photo.

Its the things like the Ferrari vents that make the car a cut above the rest for me.

Never heard of him :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Hello mate :smile:

Thanks for the kind words chaps, as I’m sure you can tell, it’s been a bit of an obsession…

They all are George. You dont really own a Lotus, you obsess about it and whats next.

Or is that just me?

Not just you… Although I feel like I might have the bug a bit worse than most!

The car absolutely doesn’t need anything else doing to it, but I’m already working on the next mods for it…

Cracking photos and some very nice mods you have carried out

Stunning car :clap:

Great pics, love the second one

Know when to stop George. Not for me (anymore) but you have done some quality mods. Enjoy but watch the creep :thumbup:

Everyone has different tastes :slight_smile:

If you don’t like it now, you’ll hate it when I finish making my new wing…

I think you’re missing my point. Either way, enjoy you’re journey.

Like the new upload. Drifting thst Fezza :clap:

One thing wrong with that car… It’s not in my garage :thumbup: :lolno:

Stunning :thumbup:

Agreed!

Hi all

Looks like a bit of a thread resurrection.

George, if you’re following this thread still, I’d be interested in your views…

I have a 2013 V6 S, currently standard. Unsure whether to keep as is, or go factory 430 Cup, Komotec upgrade, or something else.

Answers on a postcard :thumbup:

It totally depends on you and your usage… your car has already done the depreciation, I feel a 430 cup has further to drop still. In terms of fun factor, a komo-tec 430 or 460 kit and a set of Nitrons will make it just as fun as a 430 Cup at a fraction of the money.

I suggest speaking to SeriouslyLotus, they’re now a Komo-tec partner and will always give honest advice.

Thanks George, I’ll take a look at the Seriously Lotus options.

I wouldn’t rule out a 430 Cup if they fall a chunk more though.