295mm Rear Discs with the AP Calipers

Had the guy who does the bells for me machine my hubs to take the front dual piston calipers. Very happy with the result.

Unfortunately I have been busy with a bit of a SeanB for the past 2 weeks, removed all I don’t need and improved what is left. have pictures from each day but will post them all up in one go, to show what has been done.

Some Pics of the Hubs and calipers: Click me

And the new handbrake (Line Lock) just to keep the car on the trailer. Quite liked it because it was exactly the same as mybias adjuster so it looks neat.

Picture Here: Click Me To

Mamoth task so far but should be well worth it, just waiting on tappet shims and she can live and breath again with her new camshaft and ancilliries.

And the new handbrake (Line Lock) just to keep the car on the trailer. Quite liked it because it was exactly the same as mybias adjuster so it looks neat.

Picture Here: > Click Me To >

hope you tweek the right one when you need it

Cool man!! Fair play.

What dash is that you are using???

Sean…

Picture Here: Click Me To

the roof is off

Yes on Mr Pesky’s recomendation I took the roof off to aid the cooling now that I don’t have air vents inside anymore

Sean it’s the UDX dash, there is a thread on it here somewhere search for UDX dash, really is great.

Yes on Mr Pesky’s recomendation I took the roof off to aid the cooling now that I don’t have air vents inside anymore

Nice one