240R - Chassis no.1

Ist 240R off the line was at NYLOC meeting last night - another 1st for Yorkshire looks very stealth like in black, v v impressed with the whole package, owner (longstanding Lotus owner ) is most over the moon with the lil’ beastie - nice one Lotus

I just hope he’s going to get it on track, rather than polishing it

Bah! Didn’t finish work until 7pm, was going to come…double bah!..and maybe a humbug.

There was one a few weekends ago at the Donnington Park Lotus track day, big enough crowd around it. Not sure if it was the same car as yours though.

so I’ll make it worse for you then…

The 240R was indeed very horny and enthusiasts were like ‘Flies round Shi… Honey pot!’ or is that bees?

Pickies…Click Click

More Piccies Click Click

PS Mr Soggy I have mi’ new stick on front plate…Stuck On!!!

Al least he’s got his /mumble mumble/

Alan

It was proper nice as well

does this help?

I just hope he’s going to get it on track, rather than polishing it

You’re damn right I am, mate. No point having it otherwise. Maybe Croft on the 6th August, not sure yet.

SCHWEEEEET!

It does look nice! Much prefer it to the yellow.

Ian

Nice pics… is it wrong to prefer 61DD over the 240R ?

You’re damn right I am, mate. No point having it otherwise. Maybe Croft on the 6th August, not sure yet.

Excellento

Just be prepared for a bit of a big tyre bill over the coming year though

Excellento

Just be prepared for a bit of a big tyre bill over the coming year though

I know, I know. Croft’s not too bad on tyres though, nice and smooth. Could just drive it like I was going shopping…

nice selection of cars there

Nearly as good as the Donny show!

So is #1 yours then mate?

How did you beat me you b*gger

Alan

I heard today that there were only 18 240r’s sold in the uk!!

What I was told the other week, when at Hethel, was that the number for the UK is 17, but they didn’t seem too sure of that. I think the rest of the breakdown was 17 for the rest of Europe and 16 for Japan, but I may be wrong (it’s not unheard of!)

What I was told the other week, when at Hethel, was that the number for the UK is 17, but they didn’t seem too sure of that. I think the rest of the breakdown was 17 for the rest of Europe and 16 for Japan, but I may be wrong (it’s not unheard of!)

It was 19 UK, 21 Europe and 10 Japan