2005 katana supercharged exige

here i have for sale my exige. Originally it was an N/A but has been fitted with a katana supercharger kit at sinclaires ( essex autosport ) The car makes 240bhp and is a really good setup.

link for pictures

It has exige harness hole seats with luke 4 point harnesses fitted to both seats

It is fitted with electric windows, central locking, air conditioning

it is also fitted with a plumbed in mocal oil cooler

tripple pass radiator

motorsport front splitter

2010 rear wing

gt3 style side exit exhaust with silenced cat replacement pipe fitted ( have cat )

comes with private reg ( k5 exg )

11 months mot
6 months tax

it is currntley fitted with 211/240r wheels but these will not be included in the sale, the original spider wheels will be fitted ( 211 wheels can be left on instead of the spider wheels for an extra �1000 )

2 way ohlins suspension that is currentley fitted will be removed and bilsteins fitted ( again will leave them on for an extra �1000 )

Lotus AP 4 pot brake conversion that is currentley fitted will be removed and standard 2 pots will be re fitted with elise parts ally belled disks. ( again i will leave them on the car for an extra �1000 and they are only about 2 months old and cost me nearly �2000 )

millage is currentley 47000

the car is in really good condition

any questions contact me on 07969845159

Price reduced �16995

Still for sale?

sorry its sold now

Did you end up having to strip any of the bits off, or sell complete?

Will there be a set of 240R wheels about to hit the market?.. :wink:

No I’m keeping the 240r/211 wheels as a spare set for my 211. It sold without the 4 pots so there up forsale