115mm ride height

Ok the Ohlins are on the car so I am looking to get the geo sorted.

Factory std. is 130mm, Lotus Sport settings 120mm.

My experience so far is the MS settings are still contain some compromise so I was thinking of going for 115mm.

The inner arches do have moulded intrusions and I have read about people having rubbing issues at 110mm but I wondered if anyone has some experience of 115mm on the S2?

Track use only, will be trailered.

I have worn through my front archliners running 110\120 with 425\550 springs, I think you might still have issues at 115 but what the hell they are only arch liners

Interesting you ran rake Ade, Lotus don’t.

Interesting D wouldn’t mind seeing how you get on…thinking about doing the same…if I can squeeze an extra 5mm out of my Ohlins!

Probably will do, but shouldn’t be too much of a problem - make sure that the oil lines are well away from anywhere that can rub.

Have you fitted a stiffer ARB?

John

Probably will do, but shouldn’t be too much of a problem - make sure that the oil lines are well away from anywhere that can rub.

John

Not done the ARB yet John.

I am getting understeer as the cars bobs under throttle on exit with the OEM Bils so I hoping to get better from the Ohlins and once I have experienced that I will do the ARB.

Get one and take it to the track with you. Only 30 mins to fit if you have already taken the bolts out of the blocks and cleaned them up on the origonal mounts.

It will help with the rubbing on the arches when loaded up also.

John

Interesting you ran rake Ade, Lotus don’t.

Not sure what you mean?

I run 125 rear, 115 front and its fine. No rub.

I used to run 115 rear 105 front and it rubbed quite bad.

John

I’ve got an adjustable ARB set to full hard. Can you fit me in for a geo then John at the end of this month?

I’ve got an adjustable ARB set to full hard. Can you fit me in for a geo then John at the end of this month?

Hope you’re practising/mastered your left foot braking then

John

Jonny, for any JSRacing bookings, best bet is to give John a call. 07720 398699

lol going to be a funny one this year as I can’t heel and toe for sh1t either so expect to see me in lots of run off’s bloody often Looking forward to doing a complete Oval at Rockingham lol!

I think AndyD might still recall my left foot braking It was quite effective…at jettisoning him across the dash

My kidneys have never recovered

I would sell every thing you have bought for your car.

read the advice you have been given over the last 10 months
then start again lol

either that or ask your race mates to set it up for you.