111R with Exige spoiler

Here

Thats his warranty gone then

Thats an Exige without the roof, or am i missing something

Thats an Exige without the roof, or am i missing something

Yep, the irony

DOH !

Was a Hethel yesterday for the 50th aniversary. I saw either an orange S2 Exige but with silver 111r wheels! or was it a 111r with an Exige wing/splitter and hardtop!! Not too sure.

There were 5 or 6 new S2 Exige parked outside the factory for everybody to look at, all left hand drive except 1. Does that tell us something… The red one looked very nice though Still not sure about the Krypton Green
Steve.

Saw them aswell… I like the black one

Heres the question:
Do any of you think the S2 Exige would look ok with the S1 rear wing and mounts?
Because if I where to buy one, then thats what I’d fit to it
(other one only fitted due to width restrictions of frontal plan-view regulations)

Krypton Green - was it right hand drive eh? eh? eh?

Could be Trudy’s one as i know Lotus are pushing it through the production line for her

Hope it wasn’t yours, Its only had a couple of thousand people kicking the tyres and wobbling the wing, not to mention a few people climbing in and out!!!

i took an Orange S2 for a test drive from the Garage at Stanstead, they have a Yellow one for sale at the moment for 34k. the Garage at romford had 6 S2’s in 3 weeks ago. dunno why though!!

I drove Russ’s S2 on the road yesterday for the first time.
These are my initial impressions, when compared to the S1, ignoring view on looks, which is subjective:

[color:“green”]I liked [/color]:
Ride & handling.
Overall build quality.
Engine (once in powerband).
Good aircon.
Refined quick cross country cruiser.
Open air motoring (only kidding).

[color:“orange”]I wasn’t keen on [/color]:

“Heavy” steering, & lack of steering wheel feedback

[color:“red”]I didn’t like [/color]:

Brake pedal - absolutely awful - way too much travel with no feel.
Gear shift - felt sloppy & imprecise.

Now, when comparing it with other marques - overall it’s a cracker

Yep, the irony

LOL!

Is this the first time the news of Russ’ S2 ownership has actually been stated??!

Ian

Someone posted on SELOC that the brake pushrod can be adjusted to get rid of the mismatch between pedals for healing and toeing …

Mmmm makes it even more attractive now

Why’s it not like that out of the factory then?

Ian

Someone posted on SELOC that the brake pushrod can be adjusted to get rid of the mismatch between pedals for healing and toeing …

I can’t describe the expression on Gav’s face when Russ & I mentioned that to him on Saturday Lotus are aware of the criticism of this, & are looking at it.

I can’t describe the expression on Gav’s face when Russ & I mentioned that to him on Saturday Lotus are aware of the criticism of this, & are looking at it.

With their arms crossed, scratching their chins.

“Hmm, tricky one that Gav…fancy a cuppa?”

Ian