Fuel Pipe Pic request

Topics relating to the Lotus Exige S1 (series 1)
Greenelise86

Hi guys converting my elise to vhpd throttle bodies, the airbox fouls the standard fuel line from the fuel rail to the fuel filter, i can reform the line but i think it would end up to short, could you please share some photos of the routing on a standard car
thanks Dom
deggles

Greenelise86 wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 12:11 pm Hi guys converting my elise to vhpd throttle bodies, the airbox fouls the standard fuel line from the fuel rail to the fuel filter, i can reform the line but i think it would end up to short, could you please share some photos of the routing on a standard car
thanks Dom
Hey Dom, managed to dig out this photo of the setup on mine, which I believe is OEM. This is with airbox removed (obviously), hopefully gives you an idea. :thumbup: Looks like a fairly short s-shape hardline section and then hose routed underneath where the airbox entrance/trunking sitsImage
Greenelise86

brill thanks, that looks to be longer than the elise one so will see if i can get a replacement or even get something made up to suit
ortope

:thumbup:
S1 #016
series_one

WOAH ! That is SUPER clean, ortope.

What is the secret?

I see even tbe charcoal canister there!!
ortope

A lot of TLC, hahaha.

:thumbup:
S1 #016
Greenelise86

Hi All
managed to source a new original fuel rail feed but looking at the parts list i cant see what the return line looks like, the pic above the line looks a lot longer and it sits lower compared to the elise. has anyone got pictures of it or better still a part number?
thanks Dom
C8LGY

Have you seen page 485 of the service manual?
Greenelise86

there's only 286 pages in the parts list. section 42.05 shows item 5 as the return line but ive ordered it and its litterally a 90 degree elbow. im assuming there is a hardline that returns to item 3 in 44.03 but can see any mention of it. the elise parts list clearly show hard lines.
Greenelise86

checked page 485 on the elise manual which covers it but the parts list is for a short pipe not a full length one