S2 NA + Mods

This is where we proud owners can upload information and pictures of our pride-and-joys (their Exige that is..)
PaulT

matt447

PaulT wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 9:38 am Image
Hahahaha!!! Brilliant!
matt447

Finally found time to finish putting it back together and out for a drive… Heater is currently just set on hot, but at least the blower works now (and seems stronger than the OEM fan)

Such a pretty car!!!!
PaulT

House! 😍
matt447

Random, possibly flawed, idea time!...

I've got a EMU Black, and the inlet manifold is plumbed in to the EMU's onboard MAP sensor... And I realised I've still got my MAF sensor plugged in... Am I crazy to be considering removing it? (taking away the white plastic OEM vane that's inside the pipework and the MAF sensor completely, and just connecting the induction kit to the throttle body via a silicone hose?). My simplistic view of it, is that it's an unnecessary obstruction to the airflow at present? (plus it'll look neater... ahem...)
andybond
Site Admin

You don’t need it. Remove it.
Fonzey

matt447 wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 10:07 am Random, possibly flawed, idea time!...

I've got a EMU Black, and the inlet manifold is plumbed in to the EMU's onboard MAP sensor... And I realised I've still got my MAF sensor plugged in... Am I crazy to be considering removing it? (taking away the white plastic OEM vane that's inside the pipework and the MAF sensor completely, and just connecting the induction kit to the throttle body via a silicone hose?). My simplistic view of it, is that it's an unnecessary obstruction to the airflow at present? (plus it'll look neater... ahem...)
I did exactly that, get rid- opens up options for induction kit fitment a bit.
matt447

Length of hose - ordered! :thumbup:
matt447

I've also been looking at intake manifolds... I'm going to try to find out if a Corolla 2ZZ manifold will fit without fouling anything and then work from there... If anyone knows in advance, that would be awesome!
matt447

Farewell, needless obstructions! :lolno: