Exige S2 with added supercharger

This is where we proud owners can upload information and pictures of our pride-and-joys (their Exige that is..)
thommo

Loving these write-ups. I have nothing to report, sadly.
Exige S1 No: 139
Fonzey

Some new Blyton camera angles there!

Car looks mega
andybond
Site Admin

andybond wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 11:14 pm

For those at the back who havent been following my thread ( shame on you ) I have mad a modification to the adjustable ARB and gone full hard. Thats 5/5 setting.

I have certainly noted a firmer bite on turn in, however dont forget I have the near mythical AD052 tyres on. Could it have been that as well? Either way I am delighted with the car setup, but as ever always wondering what more could be done. I note the roll on the pictures seems to have been reduced but not removed. I am torn here because in theory a stiffer spring might stop the compression but I am curious if it could introduce understeer as the firmer spring would force the tyre to skip , rather than grip? Answers on a postcard or even this thread, please

It has been suggested that the ARB that I have on the car really isnt that great and that a pilbeam ARB might be where I want to be.

Assuming I move house Ill get one ordered in a few months. If I dont move house ( dont ask! ) Ill get one ordered next week ...
andybond
Site Admin

Video courtesy of @Spooky

First time I have heard my car with the new exhaust and I really do quite like it!
Nicolas14

Hello Andy,

I see you have a set of Tillet seats ! How do you like them ? Did you set them up with pads or not?

The reason I ask is because I also bought a set, and I am wondering whether I should buy pads. I worry that without pads, they may be more prone to scratches, and perhaps slightly less comfortable ? What is your experience / views on this ?

Nico
andybond
Site Admin

Hi Nico, I have two different sized tillet B6 screamers, one is the 43 for my more ample frame

Neither are padded other than the headrest.

There are scratches to the product , but it doesn’t bother me too much.

I have driven to LeMans and not regretted the lack of padding.
Nicolas14

I see ! Thank you Andy. These seats are apparently very comfy !
Nico