2007 Lotus 2-Eleven

This is where we proud owners can upload information and pictures of our pride-and-joys (their Exige that is..)
Fonzey

Aside from the opening weekend I don't think I've ever been 'less active' on a new car before. Literally not turned a wheel since getting home since Donington, still haven't washed it and I can't even begin to think about tinkering on it until the Exige has gone.

It's good though, excitement and anticipation for the next drive is constantly growing :thumbup:
matt447

What do you think the weight actually is? I’ve seen mentions of everything from 650KG up to 760KG
Fonzey

matt447 wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 2:34 pm What do you think the weight actually is? I’ve seen mentions of everything from 650KG up to 760KG
I think the 6XX figure is the dry weight, so should be somewhere between 700 and 750 with fluids in it. It'll be on some scales at some point I'm sure :thumbup:

There's still a bit of meat on the bone to shave off though, has a ~6kg PC680 in it which you could drop 4kg from... and... uhmm... that's probably about it :mrgreen: