2006 Exige S

This is where we proud owners can upload information and pictures of our pride-and-joys (their Exige that is..)
ade

Just reading the problem you had with the KAAZ parts, what a rare thing that must be, have you sent it back to them so they can ascertain what went wrong?

As you may know my car has been running >300hp for over 10 years with my spectacular 3rd gear failure at Spa being the only gearbox issue my car has had. I do feel the gearbox cooler along with the stronger gears is most of the reason.

I must however add the removal of weight from the car, I also think that made a substantial difference, you really could feel how much more sprightly the car was everywhere and this surely must make a difference to the time components last?
The Hornet

Nice one Kyle - one of my favourite Lotus memories was a pax around snetterton with Gav Kershaw in a 2-11. It really was a weapon and he 'floated' it around the corners. The stability under trail braking was also something else...
Elise_Mark

Just Wow! What a cracking car!

Can’t wait to hear about your adventures in this :clap:
Rob999

andybond wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 11:11 am
Fonzey wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 10:36 am
2-Eleven thread will appear soon if @andybond allows me to post non-Exige content. :mrgreen: