Yellow s240 exige

This is where we proud owners can upload information and pictures of our pride-and-joys (their Exige that is..)
Toby111s

Toelinks also installed and some r888r’s going on ready for alignment on the 19th!

First sprint event 2 weeks after that so will try and dust the GoPro off and get some footage of a very rusty me trying my arm at some motorsport again!
Toby111s

Lots of fun had last weekend! My local car club were granted a permit for a expose road sprint event, for those of you less familiar with grass roots motorsport this is basically a hill climb on public roads!

I got my alignment sorted locally managed to squeeze a little more camber all round and ensure toe settings were good after fitting the spitfire kit. Also popped some new R888r’s on and we were ready to go!

The event was split over 2 days with 2 practise runs to begin with then formal runs, the results were made up of your lowest time from each day combined!

Lots of very cool cars made up the paddock which was 100 strong.

Beat bit was being local, there were lots of people taking photos!

I’ll upload some videos in a moment! The car was brilliant and provided a great space to set the nitrons up. I think I need some better brakes though, really felt there was more to give, found myself disconnecting the ABS on the second day too.
matt447

That looks awesome fun! Bravo!
Toby111s

It sure was!

thommo

Brilliant! Some bloody big bales there . . .
Exige S1 No: 139
Fonzey

What an awesome local event! May bring it up at the next parish meeting.... not sure it'll go down too well, but God loves a tryer :lol:
Toby111s

Brighton and Hove MC’s “Bailey Sprint” today at goodwood, a reasonably civilised 6:10 ferry to portsmouth followed by a nice early morning plod to the circuit had me driving under the tunnel at 7:30!

It has been 4 years since being there and I massively underestimated how clueless I was going to be on my initial run! Fortunately confidence grew a little as the day went on.

Car was seamless, yes some stiffer springs would have been nice but the over all feel of the car was great! Brakes also surprisingly good after the initial 2 runs - I think they just needed a really good warm up.

Lots of Loti’ and kool cars there, some very fast drivers too, I think I came 37 out of 115ish. Some of the lotus speed championship guys were rapido!

My fastest and final run, I think there’s a good 2 seconds to be had with some fine tuning, possibly back in august to have another try.

Nicolas14

Full throttle all the way ... !!

Nice video !