New owner of a 410 Sport

New kid in town ? Say hello to the Exiges.com massive.. Do you have an Exige ? Looking to buy one ? Sold one or just a fan ?
Relliker

Hi

After many years away from the brand I have returned to the fold with an S3 Exige 410 Sport that I picked up from Lotus Silverstone. It appears I have a lot of catching up to do and I’m sure I’ll be asking a lot of questions in the near future :D

Cheers

RichE

andybond
Site Admin

That looks fantastic fella! What are the initial impressions? What did you have before?
HOON

Stunning looking car 😎, enjoy! 👍👍
Fonzey

Welcome, lovely example - looking forward to reading more about it and your Lotus history :thumbup:
Relliker

andybond wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 10:52 am That looks fantastic fella! What are the initial impressions? What did you have before?

I guess my Lotus addiction started with an S1 Elise 135 Sport. That then became an S1 Exige which I held on to for quite a while before selling it to start my own Company. I then dabbled in some bigger stuff before trying an S3 Elise 220 Cup. That was pretty cool. I sold that to play with Ginetta for a couple of years and then packed that in and moved into a GTR. Finally recognising I miss the Lotus and bought the 410 Exige.

Initial impressions - I can’t stop grinning when I’m driving it. Love it.
HOON

I started my Lotus addiction with a S1 Elise 135 Sport too, it was the phase 2 edition with the Matt black filler cap, etc, I loved that car!
andybond
Site Admin

Interesting car movement. The GTR would have been a complete opposite the the previous lotus I would have thought?
Relliker

andybond wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 9:07 pm Interesting car movement. The GTR would have been a complete opposite the the previous lotus I would have thought?

Ha, you’re not wrong…great car though.
PaulT

Heyup Rich - I recognise that photo :thumbup:

Also, Carbon Black *swoon*
Rob999

Very nice @Relliker
Look forward to seeing your journey with it 👌