S2 Exige - 350hp

Buy and sell your car here
evo_ufo

Deposit taken. End of an era. Not sure quite how I feel.
ade

evo_ufo wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 1:54 pm Deposit taken. End of an era. Not sure quite how I feel.
Exactly how I felt with mine, was a bit like loosing a dear friend, but at the time I knew it was the right thing.
johnfishcurtis

Felt the same when i sold my BEC Westfield and the S1 Elise. Would feel the same selling this S2 Exige and doesn't help looking at an empty garage space.
Fonzey

Congrats on the sale, I've put more than a couple of people in your direction. No idea if it's one of those references coming to fruition, but it was a great buy for whoever has snagged it.
thommo

I suppose congrats are in order but let’s hope that lovely machine is not lost us here on exiges.com.👍
Exige S1 No: 139

Know the feeling.
Time for a change.
Onward and upward
Graeme
evo_ufo

Thanks folks, will definitely be a change, but fortunately empty garage isn't going to be an issue. Resisting the temptation to buy something silly is likely to be more of a problem.
Decided that for this year I'm going to keep the powder dry and rent for trackdays, then decide what I want to do next year.
Feels quite liberating to be able to think about just turning up and driving. Will be good to try some different options.

Be interesting to see what the Emira is like, however, it's more likely that I'll go for something more track orientated to complement the other cars.