<Archived> Even supercars have their flaws..
- Posts: 359
- Joined: Thu Sep 19, 2002 11:00 am
- Location: STUCK IN THE OFFICE
OI You!!! It wasnt my fault....it was the dodgy clutch in that german breadvan thet ment you had to spin the rears everytime you pulled off
- Posts: 889
- Joined: Sat May 10, 2003 11:00 am
- Location: Derbyshire/High Peak
What's this about some dodgy German's rear spinning and then pulling off into Russ' bent tailpipe?!?!
ooh err indeed...
- Posts: 1724
- Joined: Mon Dec 18, 2000 12:00 pm
- Location: Arley
I never pull off in public but in the back of a breadvan - possibly!
So who still owes me a Lotus badge - or was it a tailpipe?