Anglesey Socials

Planning a get-together, or want to tell us about a track day ?
User avatar
The83man
Posts: 1475
Joined: Fri Feb 14, 2003 12:00 pm
Location: Warwickshire, UK

Re: Anglesey Socials

Post by The83man » Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:38 pm

Gill has confirmed that she is planning to speak to the Sandyman about arranging the usual Friday night ...........
Mike Stripe

User avatar
Benja
Posts: 7008
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2003 9:17 pm
Location: SW Londinium
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Anglesey Socials

Post by Benja » Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:44 pm

The83man wrote:Gill has confirmed that she is planning to speak to the Sandyman about arranging the usual Friday night ...........
Thanks Mike, perfick. I'll be seeing her on Sunday so I'll check in with her...

Mr Pesky
Posts: 13966
Joined: Mon May 05, 2003 11:00 am
Location: Gravy Trough

Re: Anglesey Socials

Post by Mr Pesky » Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:06 am

Benja wrote:
Thanks Mike, perfick. I'll be seeing her on Sunday so I'll check in with her...
Ben, please say hi from me & Ying - ta :D

All is fine here, & am happily settling into my new life. Maxda CX3 is our new mota of choice......I think Con would have approved :lol: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... 7079460857

User avatar
Benja
Posts: 7008
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2003 9:17 pm
Location: SW Londinium
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Anglesey Socials

Post by Benja » Tue Feb 16, 2016 5:58 am

[quote="Mr Pesky"]
Ben, please say hi from me & Ying - ta :D

All is fine here, & am happily settling into my new life. Maxda CX3 is our new mota of choice......I think Con would have approved :lol: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... 7079460857[/quote]

Will do Rob!!

Nice mota, although I thought you'd get yourself a nice lightweight tuk-tuk which you bung a K20 into. As for Con, I'm sure he would have been quick to point out you accidentally missed ticking the box marked 'red calipers' :lol:

DaveP
Posts: 1896
Joined: Sun Oct 22, 2006 12:58 pm
Location: Southport

Re: Anglesey Socials

Post by DaveP » Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:28 am

I've never seen a CX3 before - what a great looking car ! - very Audi/Merc looking ?

User avatar
jonnyfox
Posts: 9123
Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2007 10:00 am
Location: Brum
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 14 times

Re: Anglesey Socials

Post by jonnyfox » Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:23 pm

Benja wrote:
Mr Pesky wrote: Ben, please say hi from me & Ying - ta :D

All is fine here, & am happily settling into my new life. Maxda CX3 is our new mota of choice......I think Con would have approved :lol: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... 7079460857
Will do Rob!!

Nice mota, although I thought you'd get yourself a nice lightweight tuk-tuk which you bung a K20 into. As for Con, I'm sure he would have been quick to point out you accidentally missed ticking the box marked 'red calipers' :lol:
:mrgreen: Brown calipers! All looks well Rob :clap:
R300

User avatar
6970K
Posts: 1834
Joined: Tue Feb 04, 2003 12:00 pm
Location: Cumbria
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Anglesey Socials

Post by 6970K » Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:11 pm

Mr Pesky wrote:
Benja wrote:
Thanks Mike, perfick. I'll be seeing her on Sunday so I'll check in with her...
Ben, please say hi from me & Ying - ta :D

All is fine here, & am happily settling into my new life. Maxda CX3 is our new mota of choice......I think Con would have approved :lol: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... 7079460857
Good to hear you and Ying have settled in Rob.

What is a Maxda ? ;)

Sunglasses indoors? Very rock star :)

User avatar
series_one
Posts: 558
Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2005 5:53 pm
Location: saving Again!
Has thanked: 4 times

Re: Anglesey Socials

Post by series_one » Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:00 pm

I am on the reserve list now :P


Rob - Bolton Maffia semi retired :thumbup:

Mr Pesky
Posts: 13966
Joined: Mon May 05, 2003 11:00 am
Location: Gravy Trough

Re: Anglesey Socials

Post by Mr Pesky » Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:22 pm

6970K wrote:
What is a Maxda ? ;)

Sunglasses indoors? Very rock star :)
There must be a Stevie Wonder connection between the two! 8-)

User avatar
thommo
Posts: 4260
Joined: Tue Jul 13, 2004 12:50 pm
Location: Lancs
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 16 times

Re: Anglesey Socials

Post by thommo » Tue Feb 16, 2016 4:42 pm

Certainly an improvement in looks over the Juke!


Good to hear from you, chum

Post Reply