Exige S3 S- Lazer Blue

This is where we proud owners can upload information and pictures of our pride-and-joys (their Exige that is..)
AndyLDCLC

seriouslylotus wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2021 10:24 pm shameless plug....
have a komotec 430 fitted, you would be surprised at how it changes the car ( more torque than a factory 430)
Hi Dave

Good plug there mate :-) really been thinking about it, like what you did with Ishy's and Rich's cars, but tempted to hold back for a 430 though, such a hard decision, it will be the summer before if I do go down that patch but will be in contact if I do mate :thumbup:
AndyLDCLC

PaulT wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2021 10:03 pm I hadn't even cottoned on you weren't on here Andy... hello there! :thumbup:

(Komo-Tec it... you know you want to!)
Hi Paul T and Thommo

Yes been on for a while but not posted anything up until now just been browsing, struggled getting on at first but Andy Bond helped me out and got me signed in :thumbup: :thumbup:
AndyLDCLC

thommo wrote: Mon Jan 04, 2021 10:40 am Hi, Andy, didn't realise you weren't on here.
Hi Paul T and Thommo

Yes been on for a while but not posted anything up until now just been browsing, struggled getting on at first but Andy Bond helped me out and got me signed in :thumbup: :thumbup: