Lee's Exige

This is where we proud owners can upload information and pictures of our pride-and-joys (their Exige that is..)
lotuslee

Really happy with the new mats Ross made for me, think they complement the rest of the interior

thommo

Looking fab! A winter well spent :thumbup:
Exige S1 No: 139
The Hornet

Those mats are ace - mind sharing details ? (or PM if easier) - Thanks
gripster

+1 on the Mats, linky please?
lotuslee

For those who use Facebook he goes under the name of Ross Hogg Robinson send him a PM or his number is 07984 034 284 (he said it was ok to share)

Ross has done me loads over the years and is a top trimmer and equally top guy.
lotuslee

The finishing touches is the PPF, i wanted the bodywork protected, ive spent a lot of time and money getting the paintwork as good as new if not better. Although the PPF company is only 10 miles away I still trailered it.

Xpel film is used self healing should it get knocked and a 10 year guarantee. The front from the top of the lights downwards is covered, around the front wheel arches and lower panel. Both sills wrapped into infront of rear wheels, bottom of doors upto edge shaped downwards, air intake pods, rear arches and lower rear bumper.

I picked the car up and went straight for a GEO set up and from there to get a MoT.
lotuslee

Nice little first run out to the local airport, and also good to see some of my Lotus mates.

Sub Boy

That is one seriously sexy car! I love the colour and the yellow calipers 😎
Stoneblower

It was great to finally see it in the flesh, Lee. You've done a fantastic job, it looks absolutely stunning! It was also good to catch up with everyone on Saturday, it's a shame Tim couldn't make it. :thumbup:
Fonzey

Fantastic Lee, the over-filtered shots from the PPF place are simply not necessary as your later pic which I presume is just a naked photo from a phone in front of the Vulcan shows that the car is stunning on its own!