Lee's Exige

This is where we proud owners can upload information and pictures of our pride-and-joys (their Exige that is..)
lotuslee

Cheers Mike, i bought the full pro alloy intake kit it comes with the shroud.
Last edited by lotuslee on Sun Nov 01, 2020 4:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lavazza

Über cool stuff Lee. Keep these posts coming!
thommo

Back on the road for a celebratory run out on December 2, for a post lockdown run out, such is your progress!
Give me a call and I’ll join you😳

Not much chance, I fear
lotuslee

Thommo cant make the second lockdown end,, how about we try for the 3rd or even 4th lockdown end ?? :lolno:
lotuslee

Refurbed the TRD airbox with new filter, brackets and stainless bolts also changed the filter while it was out. I did start looking at the simply sportscars induction kit and may change in the future but for now happy how it turned out

The header tank i was worried about as it had discoloured and a new one is silly money but a week soaking in laundry detergent has brought it up like new. Again with all new stainless bolts.

Dry fit of the pro alloy cold air intercooler feed and i think it looks really good. I do like pro alloy products

thommo

Coming on a treat 👍
Fonzey

Looks great Lee, that engine is looking grubby though now - I think you need to strip it all back down and give the block a clean :mrgreen:
lotuslee

:lol: :lol: :lol:
lotuslee

New rear brake pipes fitted, they will get a final tweak into position once the flexi pipes to the calipers are added. Sheer panel fitted and gear cables reconected so thats basaically all i can do to the engine bay for now.

Time to turn my attention the exhaust heatsheild, as per normal the lower part is rotten so i am remanufacturing this part of it using the correct material.

One side completed and looks much better

I am also rather exited to be getting my Exhaust this week too, not saying too much yet but it is rather special.
thommo

Oooh, looking forward to the exhaust being revealed . . .