My ElisEleven project....

This is where we proud owners can upload information and pictures of our pride-and-joys (their Exige that is..)
seriouslylotus

And as if by magic...This will do until i have a new one made later this year
Attachments
crack5.jpg
crack4.jpg
ade

Wow, what make was that? nice fix as well ;)
Vali

I have seen this very very often without upgraded engine mounts.
seriouslylotus

Vali wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:42 am I have seen this very very often without upgraded engine mounts.
Got upgraded mounts already...................
seriouslylotus

ade wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 9:18 am Wow, what make was that? nice fix as well ;)
Not sure on make Ade, it was already bolted to the car when i bought it, could well be the one lotus use on the 211 GT4 kit as that is what the rest of the power upgrade is

Bring it
Graeme
seriouslylotus

I thought the car was finished but...............
I would like to improve the gear selection a bit (Alot) Car already has uprated change cables, so i have now embarked on installing a Lotus supplied open change mechanism like that used i the current Lotus cars
Also since the 'broken ' Exhaust annoyance, I have been think about refitting a catalyst, To do this would mean lots of cutting and welding etc etc.
The car is currently running the Lotus GT4 270 kit with no catalyst.
I dont like just adding stuff and hoping for the best as far as mapping goes, so have decided that a Kom-Tec S300 kit will be the way forwards
This will replace the manifold and decat pipe along with new injectors, supercharger pulley and drive belt, Updates ECU ETC
S300 kit should be here in a couple of weeks, Should make the car very interesting :D :D :D :D
MrP80

seriouslylotus wrote: Sun Jan 31, 2021 3:15 pm I thought the car was finished but...............
I would like to improve the gear selection a bit (Alot) Car already has uprated change cables, so i have now embarked on installing a Lotus supplied open change mechanism like that used i the current Lotus cars
Also since the 'broken ' Exhaust annoyance, I have been think about refitting a catalyst, To do this would mean lots of cutting and welding etc etc.
I dont like just adding stuff and hoping for the best as far as mapping goes, so have decided that a Kom-Tec S300 kit will be the way forwards
This will replace the manifold and decat pipe along with new injectors, supercharger pulley and drive belt, Updates ECU ETC
S300 kit should be here in a couple of weeks, Should make the car very interesting :D :D :D :D
Dave if you make the open shifter retrofit work on the older cars are you going to offer to customers? I know it won't be cheap due to the parts, but would be interested in this. Its the one thing I miss from the 350 is the gearshift
Fonzey

MrP80 wrote: Sun Jan 31, 2021 5:45 pm
seriouslylotus wrote: Sun Jan 31, 2021 3:15 pm I thought the car was finished but...............
Dave if you make the open shifter retrofit work on the older cars are you going to offer to customers? I know it won't be cheap due to the parts, but would be interested in this. Its the one thing I miss from the 350 is the gearshift
Based on the number of people asking about open shifter conversions I'd reckon it would be a hit!

Dave do you know what pulley size KT use for the 300 kit? Asking for a friend :mrgreen:
seriouslylotus

Sorry I don't know the pulley size, but that's only pay of the upgrade anyway.
Yes the plan is to offer an upgrade/ installation kit for the lotus open shift mechanism.