Exige S2 with added supercharger

This is where we proud owners can upload information and pictures of our pride-and-joys (their Exige that is..)
lotuslee

:thumbup:
andybond
Site Admin

Nothing more than pushing the car out of the garage and adjusting the damping on the coil overs.

Car was 14f12r , I have adjusted it to 12f10r
I felt I was having a bit too much oscillation when going over undulating roads. I’ll test this sometime soon.

andybond
Site Admin

Today I dropped my car off at @seriouslylotus to have its annual service and a couple of goodies fitted.

This is the first time I have driven any distance with my new tillett seats. They are seriously comfortable for what essentially is a plastic bucket. One thing that did make me laugh is in my jumper I could create a pretty strong vacuum behind me and it made it tough to actually lean forward in the seat! I am blaming a KFC for tea last night ...
johnfishcurtis

Spill the beans fatty, what couple of goodies are you getting fitted? ;)
andybond
Site Admin

johnfishcurtis wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 9:12 pm Spill the beans fatty, what couple of goodies are you getting fitted? ;)
FLOL! Proper belly laughed at that.

I need a removable steering wheel as I can’t get out with the b6 high hips and my thighs ..

Gearbox cooler , just because.
Type116

going to have to let me get my hands on that for a suspension refresh! :lol: :lol:
andybond
Site Admin

Type116 wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 9:20 am going to have to let me get my hands on that for a suspension refresh! :lol: :lol:
I want to enjoy my car this spring/summer and get it refreshed next off-season.

Its letting the car down TBH
Type116

makes total sense.. :)
andybond
Site Admin

Car has had a thorough service care of @seriouslylotus

I have on back order a new tensioner for my supercharger to have fitted yet

I also treated the car to some goodies-
1) gearbox cooler
2) new removable steering wheel so I can get in and out of my car easier with these seats!

andybond
Site Admin

New tensioner fitted and belt at SeriouslyLotus. Great service and a bonus sausage and bacon bap for lunch. Winner!

Back to the car ; Kin hell. It appears to have gone all fast again post belt tensioner fitting. I wonder how many horses had gone?

Now have some more goodies to be fitted in the quest to finally kill off my c64 gearbox..