for any non Lotus car talk or projects.
- Posts: 4691
- Joined: Tue Jul 13, 2004 12:50 pm
- Location: Lancs
Looks pretty good to me.
Dave, I'm a miserable old tw*at who does not like change, according to Mrs Thommo, but I can't see any problems with this as yet. It looks a bit grey, maybe.
Thanks again Andy for your efforts.
- Posts: 628
- Joined: Mon May 26, 2003 11:00 am
I'd skimmed through this thread and the idea didn't really make much impact on me. If anything my response to the idea was slightly negative as, too often, website 'updates' go hand-in-hand with problems finding stuff, working out what new buttons are for, etc.
I came on here this morning as normal and the new design hit me! It looks good - fresh, clean layout - and no problems finding anything.
- Posts: 431
- Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:59 pm
- Location: Nottinghamshire
I'm liking this refresh
Still easy to find recent contact or specific forum sections.
Well done with your efforts.
- Posts: 1119
- Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2008 8:23 pm
- Location: lancaster
Looks great Andy and thanks for the site update
- Posts: 527
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:25 pm
- Location: County Durham
- Site Admin
- Posts: 1394
- Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:16 am
Thanks for all the feedback so far whether positive or constructive. Its all appreciated.
- Posts: 9179
- Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2007 10:00 am
- Location: Brum
I held back posting last night but I'll echo that judgement, looks clean and fresh for sure.
- Posts: 1885
- Joined: Tue Feb 04, 2003 12:00 pm
- Location: Cumbria
- Posts: 195
- Joined: Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:30 pm
yup.. loving it so far...
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:20 am