We are a bit quiet

for any non Lotus car talk or projects.
andybond
Site Admin
Reactions:

Rob999 wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 8:21 pm Small bonus of the job; I can drive to work

https://instagram.com/stories/bobbyinio ... txdpyaur6p
Brilliant! Dont forget to follow us on insta
Rob999
Reactions:

andybond wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 8:48 pm
Rob999 wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 8:21 pm Small bonus of the job; I can drive to work

https://instagram.com/stories/bobbyinio ... txdpyaur6p
Brilliant! Dont forget to follow us on insta
Way ahead of you Andy, I was follower no.2 for exiges on insta
johnfishcurtis
Reactions:

Just my 2p worth.

There are a lot of Lotus forums out there ont' tinternet, they cater for all model types. Exiges.com is more specific to S1, S2, S3 Exiges, so this can limit traffic.

For me, I joined when I was looking to sell my S1 Elise for an S2 Exige, I trawled on here for ages, researching. Then asking questions and more researching when I purchased.

I visit regularly, checking active topics, classifieds and occasionally researching. Exiges is a fantastic source of information, mature, friendly and not biased.

If I could change anything, please nobody take this personally, - the banner (with the three exiges) is too small, the totally white page is hard on the eye, especially on a mobile and not very exciting/interesting.

Me, I really should comment on more content, so I will. Keep up the good work. :thumbup:
andybond
Site Admin
Reactions:

johnfishcurtis wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 9:08 pm Just my 2p worth.

There are a lot of Lotus forums out there ont' tinternet, they cater for all model types. Exiges.com is more specific to S1, S2, S3 Exiges, so this can limit traffic.

For me, I joined when I was looking to sell my S1 Elise for an S2 Exige, I trawled on here for ages, researching. Then asking questions and more researching when I purchased.

I visit regularly, checking active topics, classifieds and occasionally researching. Exiges is a fantastic source of information, mature, friendly and not biased.

If I could change anything, please nobody take this personally, - the banner (with the three exiges) is too small, the totally white page is hard on the eye, especially on a mobile and not very exciting/interesting.

Me, I really should comment on more content, so I will. Keep up the good work. :thumbup:
Useful feedback on the logo. What phone are you using? I thought it displayed well on my iPhone

ImageImage
johnfishcurtis
Reactions:

I use a Google Pixel (I don't use apple products)

Was just my personal opinion to make it more colourful and less harsh.
andybond
Site Admin
Reactions:

johnfishcurtis wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 10:04 pm I use a Google Pixel (I don't use apple products)

Was just my personal opinion to make it more colourful and less harsh.
Valid point. Can you screengrab me it ? I am curious about the difference in size.

I appreciate what you are saying on the white background thing. Give me 10 minutes ..
johnfishcurtis
Reactions:

Google Pixel 2Xl

Notice my name is cut short (top right)

andybond
Site Admin
Reactions:

I know why that is. I have guessed the max width of a users name and your is a few px wider.

I have adjusted that 2 minutes ago.A refresh should sort it out
johnfishcurtis
Reactions:

Nope

andybond
Site Admin
Reactions:

Your page hasnt refreshed correctly yet ..

Give it time