for any non Lotus car talk or projects.
thommo
Reactions:

Keep up the good work👍!
andybond
Site Admin
Reactions:

All,

I have made some steps towards speeding up the site a little. It was hardly slow before but it should be faster now.

I have just enabled a system called rocket loader. If you notice anything strange that worked before let me know and Ill take corrective actions.

** UPDATE ** It knackered the picture uploader so reverted.
evo_ufo
Reactions:

Hi Andy, keep up the good work. One thing I've noticed recently is that sometimes when using the search function it locks you out when you try to page through the results saying you need to wait however many seconds before attempting another search. Thanks.
andybond
Site Admin
Reactions:

evo_ufo wrote:
Fri Jan 31, 2020 10:55 am
Hi Andy, keep up the good work. One thing I've noticed recently is that sometimes when using the search function it locks you out when you try to page through the results saying you need to wait however many seconds before attempting another search. Thanks.
Understood. I have adjusted the frequency of the search ability for logged in users

evo_ufo
Reactions:

Thanks Andy. Might want to go even lower. It doesn’t take long to decide you don’t have the results you were looking for.
andybond
Site Admin
Reactions:

evo_ufo wrote:
Fri Jan 31, 2020 8:31 pm
Thanks Andy. Might want to go even lower. It doesn’t take long to decide you don’t have the results you were looking for.
Reduced to 20seconds!
evo_ufo
Reactions:

Thanks
andybond
Site Admin
Reactions:

I am still quietly working behind the scenes at a potential revamp as discussed a few posts back.

I have started to implement a realtime chat. I dont know if people would use it but its there.

Things I am missing still

- PMs
- Reliable import

thommo
Reactions:

Keep up the good work! Thanks
tlracer
Reactions:

Very impressed with the seamless improvements to the site - in fact, it's only when I find myself thinking "It didn't do that before..." or similar that I notice stuff has changed!

Which is exactly what you want, I guess?

Keep it up :thumbup: