New member in Wiltshire

New kid in town ? Say hello to the Exiges.com massive.. Do you have an Exige ? Looking to buy one ? Sold one or just a fan ?
Gray64

Purchased my first Lotus back in October last year having owned. TVR T350 for the last 10 years. Really enjoying the Exige, really becoming very attached now I am able to get out and about. Booked into the driving academy at Hethel in September for the three day driving course...then hope to start enjoying a few track days.
Cheers
Graham
MrP80

Welcome 👋. Used to be from down your way, there’s a great lotus community down your way. Pop up some pics too, always good to see the cars 👍
The driving academy is great, 3rd day without doubt most useful for me. You’ll love it. All instructors are great, but bring something different
andybond
Site Admin

Welcome along Graham.

Any pictures or mods of your car?
james.drives

Welcome Graham!
There's quite a few of us in the area (Lotus in general, not just exiges).
Enjoy your car!
E1EXG

Hi mate
Welcome to the club.
I live in Westbury 👍
Thanks Paul
thommo

Great to have you aboard, keep posting !
Exige S1 No: 139
markf

Welcome to the club.
I’m in Wiltshire too (Trowbridge)🙂
You may know already but Club Lotus are at Castle Combe racing circuit on Saturday May 29th for their annual event, well worth a visit and it’s free to get in🙂. Always plenty of friendly Exige owners to chat with although not so many S1’s, mind you I should be there in mine hopefully.
Mark