350 sport

New kid in town ? Say hello to the Exiges.com massive.. Do you have an Exige ? Looking to buy one ? Sold one or just a fan ?
Lockey

Good evening All,
I’m excited to say that I’m joining the gang next week. It will be delivered to me on Wednesday.
It’s a new 350 sport in yellow.
I have had a few nice cars before but I do like the more impractical interesting type.
Previous cars include.
Boxster S
911 c4s
911 turbo
Noble M12 3r
BMW M4
Lotus exige S 220
BMW M2
Also in that time many motor bikes.
My favourite from that lot was the Noble. It was fast, loud, extreme and rare. I always had a smile on my face when I drove it. Even just going 10 miles to work! I wanted something similar but fresh and new. The only car made today which is similar is the S3 exige. I have taken a bit of a gamble as I haven’t driven one before. I’ll be driving one soon!
I have attended many trackdays over the last 15 years or so. I won’t be tracking the exige every week but I’ll attend 3 or 4 throughout the year. I’m quite lucky where I live as I have silverstone, donnington, snetterton, Bedford autodrome, Mallory and Cadwell all within 1.5 hrs drive. I’m also looking forward to a summers evening blast to the seaside for a fish and chip supper and a Sunday afternoon drive on some quiet country lanes. Well that’s me. I’ll post some pictures and contribute to the site if you’ll have me?
MrP80

Welcome! Get some pics up. :thumbup:

Had a good couple of years with the 350, you're going to love it - very usable car. Shout if you've any questions on the oddities of it, but there really aren't many!
Rob999

Welcome 👍
You’re well aware of the lotus foibles then...look forward to the pictures.
thommo

Welcome!
Looking forward to pics. Keep in touch.
PaulT

The correct colour ;)

/runsoff

Hello btw.
Lockey

Hello all, some pics as promised.Image
andybond
Site Admin

Looking well and thanks for starting a thread!
PaulT

Even though we all know what an Exige 350 looks like, it's always good seeing other people's pics. :thumbup:

Every yellow now looks like 'my yellow' but that one genuinely looks like what's on my car. Solar Yellow by any chance?
Lockey

You can’t beat pics on the forums. They call it solid yellow.