S1 Exige Conversion

Topics relating to the Lotus Exige S1 (series 1)
lotuslee
Posts: 354
Joined: Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:58 pm

:thumbup: brilliant
User avatar
Rob999
Posts: 730
Joined: Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:50 pm
Location: Norfolk

Well done sir; glad you got some track time in and certainly that’s some shakedown!
#195
Sub Boy
Posts: 28
Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2021 10:34 pm

Well done for getting the conversion sorted, It looks excellent James!
HOON wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 1:27 pm An amazing job James, enjoy! :thumbup:

I’ve really enjoyed watching this build over the last few months, what’s the next project that I can look forward to following? :crazy:
.....Well if you want to see pretty much the same thing, I'm just about to start on my S1 Exige Conversion! :lolno:
HOON
Posts: 96
Joined: Thu Oct 24, 2019 11:05 pm

Sub Boy wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 9:58 pm Well done for getting the conversion sorted, It looks excellent James!
HOON wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 1:27 pm An amazing job James, enjoy! :thumbup:

I’ve really enjoyed watching this build over the last few months, what’s the next project that I can look forward to following? :crazy:
.....Well if you want to see pretty much the same thing, I'm just about to start on my S1 Exige Conversion! :lolno:
Totally! :thumbup:

Are you sticking with the K series or are you going Honda?
Sub Boy
Posts: 28
Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2021 10:34 pm

HOON wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 1:05 am
Sub Boy wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 9:58 pm Well done for getting the conversion sorted, It looks excellent James!
HOON wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 1:27 pm An amazing job James, enjoy! :thumbup:

I’ve really enjoyed watching this build over the last few months, what’s the next project that I can look forward to following? :crazy:
.....Well if you want to see pretty much the same thing, I'm just about to start on my S1 Exige Conversion! :lolno:
Totally! :thumbup:

Are you sticking with the K series or are you going Honda?
I don’t want to fill up James’ build, but will be sticking with the K Series at this stage, the donor car is a Sport 160 (I know, I’m not very popular with the S160 guys) but will get a set of VHPD throttles and Link ECU etc.
gonein60seconds
Posts: 728
Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2004 11:51 am
Location: Oxfordshire

Sub Boy wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 9:55 am
HOON wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 1:05 am
Sub Boy wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 9:58 pm Well done for getting the conversion sorted, It looks excellent James!



.....Well if you want to see pretty much the same thing, I'm just about to start on my S1 Exige Conversion! :lolno:
Totally! :thumbup:

Are you sticking with the K series or are you going Honda?
I don’t want to fill up James’ build, but will be sticking with the K Series at this stage, the donor car is a Sport 160 (I know, I’m not very popular with the S160 guys) but will get a set of VHPD throttles and Link ECU etc.
Time to start a new thread, will enjoy reading it as I have James’. These threads are fantastic to follow and like James kudos for the effort in not only the build but documenting and sharing. Both are hard work.

And I can imagine how S160 fans feel about it 😂🤣
S1 #501
jamesjeffery
Posts: 235
Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:37 am

I'm not done yet yellas 😉
User avatar
thommo
Posts: 4854
Joined: Tue Jul 13, 2004 12:50 pm
Location: Lancs

Brilliant! Well done, a great result after so much time and effort. Car looks fabulous and panel fit looks better than on my "original" Exige.
Keep posting on your progress.
Exige S1 No: 139
User avatar
Type116
Posts: 66
Joined: Fri May 01, 2020 3:18 pm

the car came together well, you done a good job!

I enjoyed the updates. :)
Image
HOON
Posts: 96
Joined: Thu Oct 24, 2019 11:05 pm

jamesjeffery wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 4:13 pm I'm not done yet yellas 😉
👍👍
Post Reply