<Archived> When threads go bad..
If you own an Exige, always hankered after a 340R, were blown away by the looks of a Caparo and know that riding a bike will always be the ultimate thrill, then this could be for you:
[video:youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEIfKNdw ... re=related
- Posts: 1475
- Joined: Fri Feb 14, 2003 12:00 pm
- Location: Warwickshire, UK
You'd think that all that engineering talent could be put to better use........
- Posts: 9178
- Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2007 10:00 am
- Location: Brum
Not for me........I bet his son loves it tho
- Posts: 4839
- Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 4:56 pm
- Location: Cumbria
Looks like a Homer Simpson design.
- Posts: 1093
- Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2003 9:25 pm
- Location: Warwickshire
Mike sums it up nicely for me ....... Why ?
- Posts: 1133
- Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2003 8:48 pm
- Location: Coventry
Wow that's bad.
You'd think that they could at least have spelt aerodynamics properly on their website front page.