<Archived> When threads go bad..
1974 Capri RS3100 - complete with period ï¿½door stopï¿½ boot spoiler ï¿½ which is estimated to make between ï¿½20,000 and ï¿½25,000 at Bonhamï¿½s auction at the forthcoming Goodwood Festival of Speed.
- Posts: 6771
- Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2005 9:24 pm
My Dad used to have a 1300cc Capri. It couldn't pull the skin off a rice pudding, but it looked pretty cool in its day!
- Posts: 459
- Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:55 pm
- Location: East Yorks
Thats the car for you Graham, would go well with your laid back porn star image
- Posts: 518
- Joined: Sun Apr 06, 2008 10:04 am
Posted this before but for those that havnt seen it...
my dads X-pack capri, had it nearly 20 years:
- Posts: 3304
- Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 11:00 am
- Location: No Fing idea ..
Scorpio Cosworth Engine ?
- Posts: 157
- Joined: Sun Nov 13, 2016 6:04 pm
- Location: wiltshire