Magazine articles featuring members of this BBS, or articles about the cars in general.
- Posts: 553
- Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2005 5:53 pm
- Location: saving Again!
- Has thanked: 4 times
This little tool may be familiar to some of us...
LOL - what are the chances of two cars ending up on top of each other in a vineyard?
Does that spectator just pick up bits of a demolished sign or was he running off with what looks like a wishbone off the car?
- Posts: 3088
- Joined: Thu Aug 01, 2002 11:00 am
- Location: Bonnie Scotland
some pretty interesting... and funny videos on there
I like this one
3 Wheels on my Wagon
- Posts: 513
- Joined: Sat Nov 13, 2004 8:00 pm
- Location: Oxfordshire
Why's everyone in such a hurry?
- Posts: 1225
- Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2005 1:25 pm
- Location: Sunny Perth (Aus)
This one looks like fun
- Posts: 51
- Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2007 8:26 pm
honda looks quick but cant get all of those horses down.!!
- Posts: 35
- Joined: Wed Oct 04, 2006 8:29 pm
- Location: Tunbridge Wells
oooh the first one is exactly what happened to me in my 5GT Turbo Raider edition - man I loved that car.
Just worked out why my insurance was so high - crazy Frenchmen!