Next Months Octane Magazine Feature..

Keep in touch with fellow enthusiasts.
Palmergeddon

Evoman wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 10:17 am Guys, is this the May edition? I had a look yesterday in the shops and the April edition was there but no Lotus article... I think you get the issues early as a subscriber perhaps or if your car is featured!
Yeah, May edition. You might be right, we've likely had an early copy.
gonein60seconds

Palmergeddon wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 10:52 am
Evoman wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 10:17 am Guys, is this the May edition? I had a look yesterday in the shops and the April edition was there but no Lotus article... I think you get the issues early as a subscriber perhaps or if your car is featured!
I think subscribers copies come out 3-5 days early. Will be out in shops soon.

I had a read, thought nice article. Only did the obligatory mention of “posting yourself” to get into a S1 once 😂
S1 #501
Palmergeddon

gonein60seconds wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 11:17 am
Palmergeddon wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 10:52 am
I think subscribers copies come out 3-5 days early. Will be out in shops soon.

I had a read, thought nice article. Only did the obligatory mention of “posting yourself” to get into a S1 once 😂
It was fun watching Matt getting into the car, he's a big guy. There's definitely a technique you develop over time.