I miss meeting my friends

Keep in touch with fellow enthusiasts.
SimonE

Nopey PT :) Folk need to get a grip. Life is too short to waste.
PaulT

SimonE wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 8:14 pm Nopey PT :) Folk need to get a grip. Life is too short to waste.
Might've been a bit too cryptic there for you Simon... sorry old bean.... 1999 ... Prince ... lyrics ;)
SimonE

Sorry PT - who is this Prince you talk about? :lol:

I know :D
PaulT

SimonE wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 8:23 pm Sorry PT - who is this Prince you talk about? :lol:
Formerly known as Prince. ;)
Fonzey

Agreed with the sentiments posted, really starting to grate this time around even though I'm thankful that I can still work and those around me are healthy etc.

I'm hopeful for Anglesey, May is still a good way off and we saw a pretty sharp drop-off in cases towards the end of lockdown #1. This lockdown feels nowhere near as effective, but combined with the pretty impressive vaccination rollout hopefully we'll see some positive swings in the numbers soon. :thumbup:
PaulT

Aye Kyle, keeping positive isn't easy but we'll get there and I'm hoping to arrange a fish & chip run to York once the rules are lifted.
wesj111

Would be great to catch up sometime this year Pierre, it's been a while!

When we finally get to do some road trips then it will be something to savour. I might be able to keep up with you in the LT ;) In the meantime here's a reminder of fun times. Transalpina and Transfagarasan passes in one day with dynamic bear crossing chicanes, unsighted gravel sections and random fallen tree slaloms :thumbup:

tim_marra

I've just got back from a dental appointment in Keswick. It's like a ghost town there :(
Lavazza

tim_marra wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 8:11 pm I've just got back from a dental appointment in Keswick. It's like a ghost town there :(
At the moment, I'd say that's a good thing.
johnfishcurtis

I had my jab last Thursday (I am 50) as a friend is a nurse and rang me to say they have some doses left at the ends of the day.
Kind of got me excited that I could possibly get the Exige serviced soon and have a few drives out when lock down eases.
Would be great to meet up with some of you guys and just talk bloke car stuff.