Keep in touch with fellow enthusiasts.
- Posts: 151
- Joined: Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:52 pm
- Location: Nags Head
Looking forward to seeing it.
- Posts: 484
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:25 pm
- Location: County Durham
- Been thanked: 1 time
Good to see them back behind the wheel, nice choice of car
- Posts: 535
- Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2005 5:53 pm
- Location: saving Again!
- Has thanked: 1 time
SimonE wrote: ↑
Mon Jun 03, 2019 8:50 am
Lovely motor - just what the Doctor ordered
Yeah I want his details for future reference
Congrats. Fab to see them both looking well
- Posts: 1411
- Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:36 pm
- Location: East Sussex
Lovely looking , very standard, car.
What's the life expectancy of OEM?
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Thu May 16, 2019 2:01 am
Lovely. Didn’t know you could get Exiges prescribed on the nhs.