Keep in touch with fellow enthusiasts.
- Posts: 9178
- Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2007 10:00 am
- Location: Brum
Last edited by jonnyfox
on Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:04 pm, edited 0 times in total.
- Posts: 7360
- Joined: Thu Sep 21, 2006 10:40 am
- Location: Essex
The Japanese do love their Lotus
- Posts: 2808
- Joined: Mon May 26, 2008 10:38 pm
- Location: SW London
ah love that BSK wide body!
Arse end does make the new V6 one look poorly thought out
- Posts: 6775
- Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2005 9:24 pm
- Posts: 116
- Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:51 pm
- Location: Russian Federation, Moscow
Wow! Nice pictures! Btw, is it possible to make the same way (air-through where the doors mount are) standart front wheel-covers of S1 Exige?