nissan qashqai

Keep in touch with fellow enthusiasts.
Middo
Reactions:

Anyone had one? Sister is looking a at geting a 1.5 dci model. Anything to look for when buying used?
Mr Pesky
Reactions:

Suspension set up was developed, for factory, by our very own MarkA :grin:
Boothy
Reactions:

[quote=Mr Pesky]Suspension set up was developed, for factory, by our very own MarkA :grin: [/quote]

They must be crap then, I read it on seloc... Mark knows nothing about suspension set up from what I read.
However you could take it to a guy in a shed in glossop, people with sheds always know lots about this sort of stuff.
tim_marra
Reactions:

[quote=Boothy][quote=Mr Pesky]Suspension set up was developed, for factory, by our very own MarkA :grin: [/quote]

They must be crap then, I read it on seloc... Mark knows nothing about suspension set up from what I read.
However you could take it to a guy in a shed in glossop, people with sheds always know lots about this sort of stuff. [/quote]

Hey, that's my line (usually). Get back to your honeymoon :D
frank
Reactions:

Don't knock peeps that work in sheds....27 mpg 680 whp compound charged, dual fuel sequential injection, E153 gearbox conversion and the most radical Exige was built in a shed in bumfuck Ca.

It all depends who's workin in the shed... :cool:
Mr Pesky
Reactions:

[quote=frank]Don't knock peeps that work in sheds....27 mpg 680 whp compound charged, dual fuel sequential injection, E153 gearbox conversion and the most radical Exige was built in a shed in bumfuck Ca.

[/quote]

Shame your car is an Elise, then :D
frank
Reactions:

[quote=Mr Pesky][quote=frank]Don't knock peeps that work in sheds....27 mpg 680 whp compound charged, dual fuel sequential injection, E153 gearbox conversion and the most radical Exige was built in a shed in bumfuck Ca.

[/quote]

Shame your car is an Elise, then :D [/quote]
Only by birth.... :mad:
Middo
Reactions:

Yup I know Mark has been involved, more looking for an ownership type feedback. Fif you not buy one Rob?
Mr Pesky
Reactions:

Dave

I drive a Juke :)
DavidEVO1
Reactions:

[quote=Mr Pesky]I drive a Juke :) [/quote]

Have rather a thing for one of these...

http://www.nissan.co.uk/#vehicles/cross ... over/juker

David