Wheels

Oh I’m interested, just need the info !

I’d like to know if they can do a 16x7 and 17x10 for a fed Exige…weight and price shipped to the states…

Ask them.

Well would you believe it, I’ve just had a reply on wheel weights for these:
Dear Mr Jones,

The weight of every competition wheel is conditioned by different factors, E.g. ET,P.C.D.,…I’m giving you an estimate weight for the Winrace Wheels:

Wheel 7x16" = from 8.30Kgs
Wheel 8x17" = from 9.40Kgs
Wheel 8�x17 = from 10Kgs

Also we have the optional lightweight for these wheels, meaning that we can mechanize and remove aluminium from the wheel, but we would need to know some information, E.g. type, model, weight of the car, …In this case the final weight could be deferent from each wheel.

Many Thanks and waiting to hear from you.
Evandro Matos

I take it no-one is interested in these anymore?

You ask if anyone is intrested and when a two guys say yes, you say ask them, your a freakin joke…

[/quote] You ask if anyone is intrested and when a two guys say yes, you say ask them, your a freakin joke… [/quote]

So when is 7 and 10 inch wide suddenly the Exige standard Frank ?

You ask if anyone is intrested and when a two guys say yes, you say ask them, your a freakin joke… [/quote]

So when is 7 and 10 inch wide suddenly the Exige standard Frank ? [/quote] So when is 8.5" now ?

Ah I see you’re Ronin from SELOC. Perhaps some 22" wide ones would be more what you’re after.

Ah I see you’re Ronin from SELOC. Perhaps some 22" wide ones would be more what you’re after.

I see you are an ass over here but if you were puttin down as much power as the GT3 at least 10"X17" is the way to go…it seem the boys at Lotus Sport seem to think so…

Well this thread seems to have gone down hill rather rapidly…

I suggest everyone gets back into bed and crawls out the other side when they wake up.

[quote]Well would you believe it, I’ve just had a reply on wheel weights for these:
Dear Mr Jones,

The weight of every competition wheel is conditioned by different factors, E.g. ET,P.C.D.,…I’m giving you an estimate weight for the Winrace Wheels:

Wheel 7x16" = from 8.30Kgs
Wheel 8x17" = from 9.40Kgs
Wheel 8�x17 = from 10Kgs

Also we have the optional lightweight for these wheels, meaning that we can mechanize and remove aluminium from the wheel, but we would need to know some information, E.g. type, model, weight of the car, …In this case the final weight could be deferent from each wheel.

Many Thanks and waiting to hear from you.
Evandro Matos

I take it no-one is interested in these anymore? [/quote]

Blimey!!

I just remembered this thread…so How Ya Like Me Now… :smiley: