Wanted - Passanger seat

I am after a standard elise / exige passanger seat for my Exige. I don’t really care about its condition as I will probably get it retrimmed to suit my new drivers seat.

I don’t go on seloc or any other Lotus BB’s for that matter, but if anyone spots anything anywhere, could they point them my way please.

Thanks,

Sean…

I don’t go on seloc or any other Lotus BB’s for that matter,

Monogamy lives!

(will certainly keep an eye out for you Sean)

edit:
1 pair S1 seats, leather magnolia on Seloc
2 pairs S2 seats on Pistonheads Classified (doubt that’s what you’re after though)

I have one. Blue leather, fair condition, off an Elise S1

…leather…

Ooo, heavy.

…leather…

Ooo, heavy.

You can always take the leather off!

Cheers Alex!!

LOL at Ian

Yeah George, what kind of money do you want for it? Doesn’t matter if its knackered, in fact I would prefer a knackered one as it is going to be recovered anyway.

Sean…

Sean,
I presume you need a complete seat (inc the mount). The condition of the seat is far from knackered, but just make me an offer. I am in Huddersfield area by the way.

Yes I need the frame and everything so I can bolt it straight in.

I have no clue what to offer. What sort of cash are you looking for?

Sean…

Sean

I’ll put in a good word for you - I just so happen to be meeting up with George in 1 hour’s time. I’m buying my car its Chrissie present

Cheers Pesk. lol. What is your car getting for Chrimbo then???

Some carbon bits - door panels for bling factor, & side intake scoops for max air into induction & engine bay. I’ll post some pics up tomorrow

You’re such a tart!!

Some carbon bits

Don’t forget to weight them and tell us the savings

Some carbon bits

Don’t forget to weight them and tell us the savings

Approximately, the C/F bits weigh a bit less than half weight of the plastic ones.

George I will give you a call about the seat. Pesky has pm’d me your number. Any time in particular better for you?

Sean…

Approximately, the C/F bits weigh a bit less than half weight of the plastic ones.

LOL!

George I will give you a call about the seat. Pesky has pm’d me your number. Any time in particular better for you?

Sean…

Sean,
I will be driving the next hour, so give me a call anytime after 10:00

Just weighed them on our electronic kitchen scales, which only display in Imperial weights!

Originals = 1lb 2oz = 18 ozs

C/F = 9ozs

That means I can have a curry & a couple Cobras tonight