Wanted Cheek Spoiler (Oversills)

don’t know if thats the correct terminology for it
I am looking for left and right spoiler that fits behind the front wheels on the sill that connects to the front clam

Mudflaps!

Sorry couldn’t resist

The parts manual lists them as sill extensions.

Duck Tape will suffice for you, Maddog

well you got me wondering what you mean…the only thing I can possibly think of is mudguards???

well you got me wondering what you mean…the only thing I can possibly think of is mudguards???

Steve

Don’t forget that Maddog has an Elise, & I think he’s fitting an Exige front clam, to match his Exige wheels

I think I know what he means…

…Canyards I think he means, or something like that.

But the section of fibreglass that follows the doorline and goes down from the front clam to underneath the car… Like a clam extension I guess…

…Is that what you’re after? Not had a speedbump incident have ye?

Front oversills? HERE’s the place if you’ve more money than sense

Now theres a man that makes sense

…Canyards I think he means, or something like that.

Are we back on the diving plane thread again?

just want fibre glass ones not carbon ones, but thanks

http://www.hangar111.com/shop/limited/products/lspprodimage/carbonexigeoversills.jpg

Front oversills? > HERE> 's the place if you’ve more money than sense

Anyone rang for the prices?

Anyone rang for the prices?

have just phoned, they want �400 +vat each then she said she might be able to negotiate a better deal ± 350 +vat
they obviously don’t sell that many at that price

have just phoned, they want �400 +vat each then she said she might be able to negotiate a better deal ± 350 +vat
they obviously don’t sell that many at that price

Wow - I won’t ask about the cost of all the other panels necessary to fully carbon up my Exige then. I once saw a Saleen in bare cf and it looked absolutely fantastic - not sure on the practicality of it but it would also save on the weight of the paint and those frequent resprays

Maddog, I’m getting my oversills replaced next week. To be honest, the ones coming off the car could probably be used again. One is cracked (probably repairable) the other is fine, but a bit shot blasted. Depends what sort of condition you need them in. PM me if you need more details. They are New Ali (B35) in colour at the moment. Yours for beer money.

Cheers,
Alex.

pm sent