Time for a northern meet

Aye they do but I don’t fancy driving over them there hills in a downpour :laughing:

1230 is good I think

Downpour? Drove the S1 to Phoenix Motorsport this morning in rain of biblical proportions. M65 was awash. Nightmare amounts of traffic, spray . . .I thought you NE lads were tough.Get a grip! :smiley:

:slight_smile:

I have to concede, looking at the forecast for the first time, that the weather outlook is on the shite side of poor. But I think we should go for it.

Just a check, fellas . . who’s still up for this?
21GG and I will be there

Not me i’m afraid. Have a good meet guys :slight_smile:

That’s a pity, Tim.
Steve gone off to be feeling a bit off colour so he’s a doubtful starter.
This might turn out to be quite an exclusive ‘do’

The forecast isnt good so I wont be heading over the hills this time as are most of the others from this side.

Hopefully catch up next time

A two-hour-ish drive in miserable conditions wouldn’t be fun. No worries, Gav and I will still go but will aim to get another meeting set up before the winter closes in. Brrrrr!

Well, it was not a lovely sunny autumn day in the Lakes. But it was a get-together, a good lunch and an entertaining drive home through torrential rain ( second time this week for me).
Can’t post any pics as my Photobucket is apparently overloaded but managed to put a few on exiges.com Facebook.

I had the same issue so switched from photobucket to flickr

Yep, must try that