The replacement for my car has arrived

Front

Don’t think it will be French if its a turbo. VAG variant?

Mini?

it is French :wink:

Clio (ex cup car)

All very close, it is a Clio 182 with an aftermarket turbo conversion, makes 230hp and is painted Ford RS Focus Green.
Whilst no Exige it will do for a few years while I try to quietly raise funds to buy an S1.

Sounds like fun. Hope to see it out at Donny in October.

this the one? If so looks great.

Bit late but was coming along in this…suicide doors and no safety belts uuuuurrrrrhhhhh

That is the car Will, there is quite a bit to sort out before Donny, but I hope to be there.
The list has started
Remove pointless wheel spacers
Lower car properly and get it set up
Fit my Reverie seats and get the seating position right
Fit electric power steering
Get correct size decent tyres, R888R here we come
Fit removable steering wheel
Remove rear wiper motor (done)

That will do for now.

Be good to get that up against Johns, he makes about the same power NA

Yes it will be interesting, not sure how well matched Steve and John were at Anglesey, this has similar suspension to Steve’s with some extra power and better brakes.
Downside of the bigger brakes you have to run 16" wheels and tyres are compromised if you want to run cut slicks, you just can’t get the right size. you should use 195\45\16 in my case I have bought 205 45 16 as it is a better fit than 195 50 16 is.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/renault-clio-ph2-turbo-track-car-230bhp-/172307567796?hash=item281e54d4b4%3Ag%3A71gAAOSwtnpXjUJE&nma=true&si=m9iZC3FWeItrbcnzDzrwD8nT1FQ%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

You’ve gone Clio buddies! :smiley: They’ll be a blue and a green one now.

I know, needs must, it should be fun, goes into mark fish motorsport Saturday for a full setup and check over, needs to be 100% right before I take it on track.

Say hello to mark from me Ade, he’s a really good guy as you probably know. (he will know me as the fireman lol).