SQL errors

!!! Hmm maybe it needs a trickle charger!

Fixed now ( I think ! )

Thanks for your patience and apologies for any inconvenience.

Thankeeee

Thanks David, although I can’t go back past page 2 on ‘Exige Talk’ posts.

Ian

Hmm… Try now… let me know if it still causes you a problem.

Still getting 'em

Mr. Admin,I just wanted to notify you of some problems I’m having with Exiges.com
A) I’m still getting the SQL error message
B) Every forum is showing a yellow ‘new post symbol’…going all the way back to Aug and Oct last year,
and even when I’ve read a new post,the ‘lightbulb’ stays yellow.
C) Normally,Once I have chosen a forum,the posts I havn’t read are highlighted in blue.Today,they are aren’t !

Obviously,none of this is too important!,I just wondered if anyone else has the same problems?

Any ideas???
Thanks in advance for your help.

I’m currently looking good.

Thanks again.

Ian

I’m currently looking good.

Mirror, mirror on the wall, who’s…

WHat SI says above is exactly the same for me + all the Strange Quaint Lane stuff at the top of the screen…

Mr Admin

Its really difficult not being able to see what posts have still to be read - the lightbulb stays lit on everything all the time and the threads don’t show up with blue banners in th eposts i haven’t read.

My brian is too small to cope with the work needed…

Still getting them…

SQL ERROR:
Can’t open file: ‘w3t_Last.MYI’. (errno: 145)
Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /usr/local/apache/docs/exiges/ubbthreads/mysql.inc.php on line 133

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/local/apache/docs/exiges/ubbthreads/mysql.inc.php:219) in /usr/local/apache/docs/exiges/ubbthreads/ubbt.inc.php on line 572
SQL ERROR:
Can’t open file: ‘w3t_Last.MYI’. (errno: 145)SQL ERROR:
Got error 127 from table handler
Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /usr/local/apache/docs/exiges/ubbthreads/mysql.inc.php on line 133

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/local/apache/docs/exiges/ubbthreads/mysql.inc.php:219) in /usr/local/apache/docs/exiges/ubbthreads/ubbt.inc.php on line 269

Mr Admin

Its really difficult not being able to see what posts have still to be read - the lightbulb stays lit on everything all the time and the threads don’t show up with blue banners in th eposts i haven’t read.

My brian is too small to cope with the work needed…

Who’s Brian

You got a helper

Is that how you do so many posts, Mike ???

Easiest way to navigate the site, till David finds the gremlin, is to search for posts newer than 1 day, (or 2 or 3 to suit)

In this way you can easily see posts later than the last time you went on line!!

Sorry about this guys, it’s quite an annoying problem isn’t it ? Essentially the database tables that store information about who is online, and what messages have been posted keeps becoming corrupted… and I haven’t found out why. I’ve not known it on a MySQL database like this before… I’m checking with the makers of the BBS software to see if there’s an upgrade/fix for it.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Sorry about this guys, it’s quite an annoying problem isn’t it ? Essentially the database tables that store information about who is online, and what messages have been posted keeps becoming corrupted… and I haven’t found out why. I’ve not known it on a MySQL database like this before… I’m checking with the makers of the BBS software to see if there’s an upgrade/fix for it.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Thanks David !!

This is probably the KOD, but it is all working perfectly for me now, including ‘who’s online’…

Fingers crossed

Woo Hoo,it’s fixed Thanks Mr.Admin

Who’s Brian

You got a helper

Is that how you do so many posts, Mike ???

LOL… my alter ego… funny guy… funny guy…

Mr Admin

many thanx… all looks good to me now !!

My previous user name has been deleted since this happened. Anyone else had this problem.

PS Wasn’t the same user name