Merry Christmas everybody!!!

Best wishes to all Exigers and see you at a track in 2005

Happy Christmas and New Year

Christmas morning sitting alone whilst the family sleeps, nothing else to do but check out what’s happening on exige.com

I know I’m something of a deserter but miss the comaradarie of you guys. Happy Christmas to you all and hope to meet up next year at track days and events.

David

Couldnt help but sneak online … ran out of presents to unwrap … went for a quick drive… be careful all its very frosty and black ice around in shady patches … just helped a poor lady who had wrapped her fiesta around a tree… cars a write off but at least she is ok (apart from bruises and whiplash) … and to top it off she was in pyjamas - no fluffy slippers thankfully…

Mark

Bit late I know but Merry Xmas all. Exige was out delivering presents in Warks and generally blasting around. Was certainly pretty slippy out there so be careful all - also even with my ‘exiges.com’ sunstrip the sun is so low in the sky at the moment it is easy to get blinded at crucial roundabout moments . Hope to see you all at Croft (see events) if not before…

Mr Ward, you’re not a deserter, you’ve clearly still got it in the blood! Good to meet you at Brands, and hopefully again in 2005.

Ian

But xmas was bloody slippy… But how quiet were the roads!!! I had an excellent time, just dropping off the last few cards and presents about noon and saw the same pair of cyclists 3 times as I was taking the gammeyest routes everywhere We ended up waving to one another

But then 5 mins from my last stop at my old mans the slave cylinder (clutch) gave up the ghost and blew a seal (nah, I just had an ice cream )… But he was 5 mins away so towed it back to the garage and just off to get a seal kit

So happy xmas, that was my bestest pressie, clear roads and loads of fun!!!

Yep, and a happy new year to one and all. Decided to track her next year so hope to see you at a track day real soon . Oh, and if anyone wants a Merc as a daily drive drop me a line, changed job !!

Yep, and a happy new year to one and all. Decided to track her next year so hope to see you at a track day real soon .

Rob how about starting with Croft in March ?..

nice flat circuit, plenty run-off (well except the two ends of the pit straight IIRC).

oi Rox, hope you survived Christmas…
where exactly is Croft?
on the brink of importing a TDI 300 Defender into Switzerland from poxy Germany…
laters,
B

where exactly is Croft?

Hi Mate, hope you & Renate are well

Croft is near Darlington - NE England. Would be great to see you there too

Bruno

survived so far… Also survived the Scottish Elises christmas karting outing yesterday too…

outdoor, twin-engined karts… at this time of year… fun fun fun…

oi Rob…good to hear from ya…
yep, everything is fine…apart from Renate “producing” a write-off with her car… trying to avoid a bleedin fox…women…but then again if I think of Donny when we had our first Exige.com meeting…
anyway…she is ok and that is the main thing…
Rox…
sounds like loads of fun
ah…so Croft is not in Scotland…
not too far from Hull then…my favourite landing spot
hmmm…very tempting but have to see how it goes with the Landy…money wise…
laters,
B

ah…so Croft is not in Scotland…
not too far from Hull then…my favourite landing spot
hmmm…very tempting but have to see how it goes with the Landy…money wise…
laters,
B

Bruno

Not too far from Hull at all and not too far from Scotland either…