Its that time...Exige for sale

Well after much umming and ahhhing I have decided to sell my pride and joy… other things in the pipeline so somethings got to go!!
2000 X Exige 190
New Aluminium
Sports seats and harnesses
Sports exhaust with spare cat silencer
Braided hoses
Racing clutch
Motorsport bearings
‘Edwards’ rear diffuser
Starter button and a few other goodies
24500 miles approx
The car has been very well looked after… and yes its been on track days (approx 5 a year).

Lotus Warranty
�22500.00 ono
Plate is NOT for sale
Also available separately but ONLY if the car sells!!! so dont ask for them straight away…
Spare set of wheels (done 6000 miles) with A048’s… fronts have 4mm, rears are just legal…so good for trackdays
Also a full set of brand new AO48’s not on rims
Rear motorsport engine cover
These are not inlcuded within the price of the car which seems to be about right with dealer prices from �24K upwards so its no use me asking to ‘throw them in’ as i won’t! (i’m not desparate to sell)
This has been probably the most enjoyable driving experience I have ever had and certainly the longest I have ever owned a car !
Any serious enquires to me… JohnO on 07967 752455 or email me at [email protected]

John

When you sell - let me know so I can make an offer for the 048’s …

Thanks

Andrew

Will do Andrew

Well after much umming and ahhhing I have decided to sell my pride and joy… other things in the pipeline so somethings got to go!!

Well, sell the Fiat (I mean Ferrari) then!

Hope to see you Wednesday evening, matey, so you can explain all

Oh - and when you do sell - please please please can I have first refusal on the wheels?

Will the rear motorsport engine cover fit my Exige?

If the answer is yes - put me down as v interested

Mike… Russ has already reserved the cover
Now had a offer on the car from a private punter…so its decision day… do I or don’t I ??

JOHNO

Don’t, some day you will want to buy one, and guess what, exactly like the one you have right now!
PS - do you know they don’t make 'em any more?

Ok… had a change of heart…not selling now… too much bother really for such a great little car.

JohnO

Excellent news JohnO

I guess that means your needing the tyres then

Yes I need the tyres now chaps…shes all mine all mine!!!