Interior Sill Cover Fabric - Common Problem

Er…free I certainly didn’t ‘let it go’ for that amount. In fact I didn’t sell the car to BERTONE, as i was the first owner (3 & a bit years, 7000mls), & BERTONE is the 3rd.

As much as I & swmbo would love a dog…we can’t as it would be on it’s own all day.

FWIW i was actually offered an excellent trade in for the car when i decided to change, but ended up selling private.

As i couldn’t get to use the Exige properly (i.e. on track), I switched for something better (for me) for road use (111R) .

Tim.

Er…free I certainly didn’t ‘let it go’ for that amount. In fact I didn’t sell the car to BERTONE, as i was the first owner (3 & a bit years, 7000mls), & BERTONE is the 3rd.

As much as I & swmbo would love a dog…we can’t as it would be on it’s own all day.

FWIW i was actually offered an excellent trade in for the car when i decided to change, but ended up selling private.

As i couldn’t get to use the Exige properly (i.e. on track), I switched for something better (for me) for road use (111R) .

Tim.

Tim,

Its not suprising you were offered a good trade in deal on the Exige, im sure it would have flown out of any dealers no problem!

Still working on this battery problem at the moment, going to call Lotus tomorrow to see if theyve got any original connectors lying around!

ttandrew

common problem and difficult to stop but cheap to fix. Original Lotus parts are very cheap but you can get them retrimmed any way you like em