Exiges - Donny - Noisy Day

[quote=Benja]I’m in too :slight_smile:

I’m actually talking to AndyD about going to Donny in August too (I’ll post up the date later on). [/quote]

Would love to if I can get around the noise police :frowning:

Im hoping that the whisper quiet Audi will be running by then …

So who’s in fellas, noisy superchargers welcome lol

I hope JL won’t mind me pointing out that despite the expiry for the reduced price (�250 vs �295) being stated as end of June its still live at �250…and on that basis I’ve booked and paid :sunglasses:

I’m paid up as well :smiley:

That makes six of us. JF is so keen he’s provisionally booked twice :wink:

Magnificent 7 :slight_smile:

Count me in ! Booked up

Oops will get that sorted lol

booked… :slight_smile:

get your smoke filters ready… booked :wink:

will it be running on chip fat or cherry? :smiley: :smiley:

50:50 :smiley:

with a bit of water and methanol to cheer her up

I’m thinking the Whacky Races :smiley: Excellent fellas :sunglasses:

me and phil have booked on for this aswel

Just tried to book the day off work, and can’t get it as one of the guys in the department is already off. Gutted i’m gona miss this one. :cry:

Although I can possibly feel a bit of an illness coming on that may take affect on the Monday evening. :wink:

[quote=STEVE.E]Just tried to book the day off work, and can’t get it as one of the guys in the department is already off. Gutted i’m gona miss this one. :cry:

Although I can possibly feel a bit of an illness coming on that may take affect on the Monday evening. :wink:
[/quote]

You’re Dad is coming though right? If not I’ll put you down as a second driver since even if you pitch up late I’m sure JL would sign you in and you won’t be short of a drive.

Cant beleive that I’m in Europe but stuck in a damn meeting that day … not good planning :angry:

Mate you’ve got months to dream up a reason why your meeting needs to be moved to the following day.

You live on the other side of the world but yet happen to be within spitting distance (relatively) of a great event but you can’t make it…sort it out!!!

I agree with Ben. Come on Andy, sort it out!!! :wink:

Guys I’m gutted but after gigabytes of email and 3 months of planning to get Asia, Europe and Americans in one place … the day is fixed … :cry: