Exige parts for sale

I have a genuine Exige 4:2:1 manifold for sale as of Thursday - in very good condition, complete with the flexisection which, on the Exige, bolts straight to the cat or cat replacement pipe…

Also for sale a set of 2 VHPD cams (872 profile), and springs - also in good condition…

Would consider selling these cams as a set with a Lotus 190 upgrade inlet valve pulley…

Also for sale might be a Lotus 190 upgrade ECU (I have an offer but it might fall through - the buyer has first option, but if he changes his mind I will post details here)…

Also for sale are a selection of part worn yoko 039s both front and rear - most are down to close to the legal minimum, and would be best suited for trackday use (or doughnuts !!) but I also have a complete set of 039s with less than a thousand miles run, which were taken off to fit my new 048s…

I am going to the Donnington GP BaT day on Wednesday 24th September and could take all this gear with me, including the tyres…

Why am I selling?

Watch for my post in the next few days detailing my upgrade project - 213.5 BHP and power graphs to prove it

Mike,

I’ll take the 4-2-1 manifold if the price is right! I’m assuming it will fit okay onto an Elise S1 (but are there differences with aircon/no-aircon?)

Anyway, e-mail me at scrappydogATntlworldDOTcom to discuss price.

Cheers,

Andy

Andy

YHM

Mike